PEKIN, Ill., – How are you planning to celebrate your 4th of July? Whether you’re having a huge cookout or a small gathering with friends and family, these 5 red, white, and blue recipes for 4th of July are guaranteed to spice up your celebration!
1. First, you’ll want a patriotic appetizer! What cookout would be complete without deviled eggs? Try this tutorial on how to make red, white and blue deviled eggs! It shows you how to dye the eggs and how to make the filling, as well as how to cook the perfect hard-boiled egg.
2. Next, you’ll want some side dishes. Start with this red, white, and blueberry caprese salad. This creative side dish is pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
3. As another side dish, try this red, white and blue pasta salad. It includes a recipe to follow, but once you learn how to dye the pasta you could easily alter it to your own favorite pasta salad recipe!
4. Time for the main course. We found these fun red, white, and bleu cheese sliders. It’s a pretty simple recipe perfect for grilling.
5. Last but not least, don’t forget about dessert! These red, white, and blue cupcake cones are cute, delicious, and very kid friendly.
No matter what you have planned for this summer’s 4th of July celebration, these 5 red, white, and blue recipes for 4th of July will help your holiday be a success! If you have any favorite patriotic recipes that we missed, be sure to share them with us! If your 4th of July plans include traveling, take a look at our Summer Car Care pages to help you keep up on your seasonal vehicle maintenance. We include tons of helpful info about your cooling and A/C systems, fuel system, exterior lights, cosmetic repairs, and sun protection!
Located at 2200 North 8th Street, Pekin, IL 61554, Velde Ford of Pekin is committed to providing customers outstanding service. We want you to enjoy your car buying experience. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to stop by the dealership or visit our website at www.VeldeFordPekin.com. You can also reach us at (888) 221-2804. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram