PEKIN, Ill. – Winter is in full swing, and if you’re not into snowy activities like sledding and skiing, then you’re probably dreaming of the sunshine and a warm beach. There’s no better way to get over those winter blues than planning yourself a great vacation! To get you started, we have 7 awesome tips for saving on your next vacation.
1. Make yourself a vacation fund. By having a separate fund from the rest of your accounts, you’re less likely to dip into more money than you wanted to spend.
2. Signing up for email alerts from companies like hotel chains and airlines can save you a ton! Take advantage of any sales they may have going on.
3. All-inclusive resorts are worth the cost. When you factor in food, drinks, and other amenities you really are getting the best bang for your buck, so don’t write them off.
4. Check into your credit card rewards program. A lot of programs offer discounts on travel, like hotels and flights.
5. Look into public transportation at your destination. The bus system will save you loads of money in the long run, and sometimes you’ll get to meet nice locals!
6. Remember, hotels aren’t the only way to go. A lot of major cities will have apartments and houses you can rent out, and they’re usually much more economical.
7. Book your next vacation with family and friends. The more people that go on a trip, the more costs you can split between stay, food, and activities.
These tips will help you plan a great vacation on an even better budget. If you’re looking for a way to get to your destination, take a look at the 2016 Ford Explorer at Velde Ford. It’s big enough for plenty of passengers and has all the latest technology to keep you safe and connected while you’re on the road.
At Velde Ford, we're committed to providing our customers with an unbeatable level of service and a great car buying experience. Feel free to visit Velde Ford located at 2200 North 8th Street, Pekin, IL 61554.
Visit our website: VeldeFordPekin.com
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram