PEKIN, Ill. – Most New Year resolutions have something to do with eating healthier or getting in shape. Unfortunately, life often gets in the way and we usually forget our resolutions by February. To give you some extra help in keeping your resolutions, we have 17 super simple ways to stay healthy all year round.
17 Super Simple Ways to Stay Healthy All Year
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes a day.
- Cut down on fast food.
- Eat a good, healthy breakfast.
- Go outside and get some fresh air.
- Catch up on some sleep.
- Take a multivitamin.
- Laugh more; worry less.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Play with your animals.
- Munch on healthy snacks.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Volunteer at a non-profit.
- Stop eating when you’re full.
- Get routine checkups.
- Think more positively.
- Meditate in the morning.
Visit our website: VeldeFordPekin.com
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram